Annie!

We had a super-fun girls afternoon having lunch and going to see Annie!  
Sarah Graves was so excited to be one of the big girls!  She proudly sported a headband and carried her purse (filled with snacks).  Before we left, she told me in her most grown up voice, " if you see me leaving my purse, just let me know."  

Mom planned the afternoon and treated us to the event.  So much fun to spend the afternoon all together!



The stage show was a little different from the movie, but very well done and fun to see.  Sissy was focused pretty much throughout and wasn't put out by the parts that differed from the movie.  We had fantastic seats, so that helped.

I look forward to more big girl outings with these ladies!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!