Party Details

This was the invitation for his party.  I love the invitation almost as much as I love that precious boy!

I had the vision for the banner and Jeanne' used her cameo silhouette machine to make it!  I think it came out super-cute!

Table decorations that Jeanne' and I made using die-cuts I bought at Michael's.

He loves balloons, so we did several different big balloons.  

I made my iced sugar cookies and kept it simple with the Mickey head design and the number 2 or the letter C on each.  I get lots of compliments on my iced sugar cookies and this is where I found the recipe.  

Charlie asked for cupcakes (yes, he is that verbal and that opinionated!), but I didn't want tons of red or black dye for frosting, so I found this idea and it was perfect.  Jeanne' was able to make the cupcake wrappers on her cameo and saved me a ton of time!  

I love doing these signs for the food and it was a fun way to add interest to the food table.  I was able to download the Disney looking font, but then we had printer problems.  We have two printers and neither of them were working well.  So, i ended up writing these myself and I think it worked out okay.  




Yes, we served hot dogs as the meal along with fruit, veggies, and chips.  Charlie loves hot dogs, so this was a great option for the theme.  

I LOVE these goodie bags for our tiny guests.  I cut out the black paper for the body and ears and Jeanne' used the cameo to make buttons.  Charlie helped me pick out the prizes inside, so his friends received bubble wands, sidewalk chalk, tattoos, and cookies.  

We used these lanterns with the Mickey ears to bring the theme into the dining area.  

Lovie and Pops took care of this great cake that really made the food table pop!  They are so awesome to help out with these fun cakes that bring in the theme of the party!

I found chicken nuggets shaped Mickey's head, so those were a must have.

Jeanne' made Mickey heads to dress up these fun straws.  

She also made this great sign to welcome everyone to Charlie's party.  

This was the sixth children's birthday party that we have hosted and I have to say that I could never pull it all together without the help of Jeanne' and my parents.  Aaron helps out too, but having everyone jump in and help me make all my researched ideas come to life is priceless.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!