Shower Details

We picked the date for the shower and that set the theme with pumpkins. Once I had that, I took to Pinterest looking for ideas to make it cute. Pinterest never disappoints and there were tons of ideas!
These are just regular pumpkins with the words written on them using a thick, black marker.

Jeanne's corsage from a local florist.

I wanted the clothesline full of baby girl items and then added the buntings on the bookcases to give them a little flair.

How cute are these baby girl things!



I had newborn diapers for guests to write encouraging messages on to help Jeanne' out during those early weeks.She is going to use cloth once Olivia is a bit bigger, but will need these in the first few weeks.

Jeanne's little pumpkin!

Baby shower cake

We had lots of yummy food, but somehow I only took pictures of the iced cookies! I made baby carriages, pumpkins, and these monogrammed shapes.

It turns out cookies run in the family and our cousin Michelle brought her tasty and adorable treats!

This was the favor everyone took home - a votive candle with a message asking them to light it when they hear Jeanne' is in labor as a way of providing support.

Olivia's monogrammed pumpkin

The food that I didn't capture were tasty Kentucky hot brown sliders and baked ham and swiss sandwiches, baked brie, cheese straws, a caramel apple dip, and a cheese ball sort of dip. Jeanne's friend Diana helped out with food and my mom helped me with everything else. 

I think it turned into a great event. I am so grateful that grandmothers, aunts, and cousins were able to make the trip and celebrate this milestone in Jeanne's life. It was so much fun to all be together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!