Friends and Family

I went to Baton Rouge last weekend - by myself! It is the first time in nearly 3 years that I left the kids overnight. I was looking forward to catching up with my high school classmates at our reunion and the chance to see family.
We gathered for drinks on Friday night.

Fun to see my friend Jeremy and his wife Meghan. They have two precious boys similar ages to Sarah Graves and Charlie.

Saturday night we had a fun party with a catered dinner, band, and photographer. Thirty out of the 79 who graduated together were able to come. Many of us live out of town and it was great to catch up in person. We are friends on Facebook, but fun to talk in person!

Sharply by and Alexis were friends of mine all through high school.
I stayed at Alexis' mom's house and had a great time catching up with her and her mom. We spent a lot of time just sitting in the kitchen talking about people we knew and telling stories.


It was so good to see my maw maws! I had lunch with them Friday and Sunday.

Sunday my uncles Ronnie and Steve, Ronnie's family, and my cousin Nick came for lunch. It was great to see them and so nice for them to make the effort to see me while I was in town.

I had a lot of fun seeing people and enjoying the delicious food, and can't wait to go back with Aaron and the kids!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable