Slumber Party!

Sissy was really excited for a sleepover birthday! I was worried she might be too young. But after polling the mothers of some of her friends, we decided to go for it!
This party was a little more big girl, but still had lots of cute details. We served pasta for dinner, setup a photo booth, decorated sugar cookies, had a dance party, and watched a movie. The biggest hit of all was a surprise to me - they loved jumping on the trampoline in the basement and had a ball doing that for hours!

I found party printable here.



 My mom and Jeanne' worked hard to make this darling cake. It is way cuter than I imagined it would be! I so appreciate their help doing it!


We made some cute goodie bags that Sarah Graves was very proud to put together herself!

We made candy bars thanking her friends for coming.

Iced sugar cookies have always been my thing for their birthdays, but this year Sissy wanted her friends to decorate cookies. So, I made my usual cookies and put them in the goodie bags.

They looked really cute packaged.

Sarah Graves really wanted a candy area, so we picked out some of her favorites (she's quite the connoisseur).  She picked Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, caramels, and kisses. She was quite pleased to show off the vase she made using her Doh Vinci!

The printable were great for making some tabletop decorations! I think the girls appreciated the bright colors and cute theme!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable